LocationBishop Gilpin CE Lake Road London SW19 7EP
Phone number020 8946 6666
Bishop Gilpin school is a voluntary aided, co-educational Church of England Primary School. The school was founded over two hundred years ago, in 1758, in a building which still exists on the edge of Wimbledon Common. The school moved to its present site in 1966. The addition of a nursery unit in 1991 allows the school to cater for children under five years old. The school is housed in a modern single storey building set in two acres of rising ground. Extensive grassed sports facilities are shared with the neighbouring secondary school.