This is a brilliant opportunity for some real grass roots development experience within school sport. The Merton School Sport Partnership is looking for sports enthusiasts to join their team and provide sporting opportunities to the London Borough of Merton's school children.
Enhanced DBS clearance will be required for these positions.
Your role will be to support the team and lead on certain activities including:
- School competitions delivery and management (in a range of sports)
- Delivering multi skill festivals to KS 1 and 2 pupils
- Coaching school aged pupils including – afterschool clubs, community sessions, talent squads and supporting school PE lessons
- Specialised projects and bidding for external funding to support these
- Website development and updates
- Marketing the Partnership including event reports and press releases
- General communication and liaison with schools to increase opportunities
- Sports development programmes linked to local clubs, NGBs and the community
- Support and develop sports leaders programmes and training
There may also be an opportunity to undertake research should you require this as part of your course.
To apply for this role please read the relevant job information pack, then complete the application form and email it to Kayleigh McNeice: email@example.com. Please note CV’s will not be accepted and the full application form should be completed.