If you want to get involved in a local junior sports or activity club then check out our list of local providers.
Club details can change, so for the most up to date information please contact the clubs directly to find out more about what they can offer you.
MSSP cannot guarantee the quality of the clubs listed so if you are unsure, contact the National Governing Body of the sport to check the club's credentials.
Five simple questions to ask the club are:
- Does the club have a trained Welfare Officer?
- Are all staff and volunteers DBS checked?
- Are staff or volunteers first aid trained?
- Is there a Safeguarding policy in place?
- Does the club use qualified coaches and at what level?
If you are looking specifically for an inclusive club, targeting people with disabilities, then visit one of these links for more information:
London Sport - ClubWorks
ClubWorks is a programme, managed by London Sport and funded by the Greater London Authority. It is designed to help support clubs and organisations in London through:
• Developing coaches and volunteers
• Attracting new members
• Helping to access funding
• Planning for the future
For more informatioon on ClubWorks and how the scheme can help your club please viist the London Sport website: https://londonsport.org/about-us/projects/clubworks/