If you want to get involved in a local junior sports or activity club then check out our list of local providers.
Club details can change, so for the most up to date information please contact the clubs directly to find out more about what they can offer you.
MSSP cannot guarantee the quality of the clubs listed so if you are unsure, contact the National Governing Body of the sport to check the club's credentials.
Five simple questions to ask the club are:
- Does the club have a trained Welfare Officer?
- Are all staff and volunteers DBS checked?
- Are staff or volunteers first aid trained?
- Is there a Safeguarding policy in place?
- Does the club use qualified coaches and at what level?
If you are looking specifically for an inclusive club, targeting people with disabilities, then visit one of these links for more information: